Patient feedback report after consultation

image5

Date of survey

January 2017- December 2018


37  anonymous responses received of these all 37 would be happy to see Dr Byrne again


35 out of 37 (94%)) said their health and well being was an important or very important reason for visiting Dr Byrne

34 out of 37 patients (92%) said the doctor was  very polite, the remaining 3 said the doctor was polite

32 out of 37 (87%) said the doctor was very good and making them feel at ease, remaining 5 patients said the doctor was good (13%)

34 out of 37 (92%) said the doctor was very good at listening to them,  3 patients said the doctor was good at listening to them (8%)

32 out of 37 (87%) said the doctor was very good at assessing the medical condition,  4 (10%) patients said the doctor was good 

35 out of 37 (95%) said the doctor was very good at explaining their condition and treatment,  2 patients said the doctor was good

26 out of 37 (70%) said the doctor was very good at involving them in decisions about their treatment, 7 (19%)patients said the doctor was good

25 out of 37 (70%) said the doctor was very good at providing or arranging treatment, 7 (19%)patients said the doctor was good

37 out of 37 (100%) agreed or strongly agreed  the doctor will keep information about the patient confidential

37 out of 37 (100%) agreed  or strongly agreed the doctor is honest and trustworthy

37 out of 37 (100%) All patients said  they were confident about the doctors ability to provide care

37 out of 37 (100%) patients said they would be completely happy to see this doctor again




Additional comments left by patients from the same survey

  

"Thank you for providing a quick &professional service"

"Thank you for reassuring me and taking time"

"she made me feel very welcome and at ease"

"Very good doctor"

"I felt I can tell anything and Dr Byrne would listen, I didn't feel rushed and I got all explained and the right information.thank you Dr Byrne, I am very pleased and will be back"

"She is a very friendly and good doctor"

"Dr Byrne-trustworthy,listened,very approachable, relaxes you and cares"

"Doctor was excellent. Dr Byrne gives great advice and explains everything very well, very pleased"

"Very good and helpful"


Thank you to all the patients who filled out the feedback forms and left very encouraging comments about the care received!